THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO PARENTS AND LEGAL GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE 2023 NOTAH BEGAY JR. GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP IN KINDER, LA AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY TO ENTER. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
NB3 Golf Championship Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will take place at the Notah Begay Jr. Golf Championship at the Koasati Pines at Coushatta Golf Club, in Kinder LA. The “Sweepstakes Period” starts 7:00:01 am, Eastern Time (“ET”) November 3, 2023 (“Sweepstakes-Start”) and ends 4:00:00 pm, November 10, 2023 (“Sweepstakes-End”). Within that timeframe you may enter in the boys tournament drawing from 7am, 11/3 to 4pm, 11/5/2023. You may enter in the girls tournament drawing from 6:30am, 11/8 to 4:00pm, 11/10/2023,
- Eligibility: You may enter the Sweepstakes if you are a legal resident of the 48 contiguous united states or D.C. (void in all U.S.A. territories, possessions, offshore commonwealths and military installations), 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in your state of residence at the time of entry and a parent or legal guardian (a “Parent”) of a participant in the 2023 Notah Begay Jr. Golf Championship (“NB3”) In Kinder, La. void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless of where they live) or members of households of Jovē Wellness, LLC (“Sponsor”) and TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and promotion and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) categories: One (1) for boys and one (1) for girls. Within each category, there will be separate drawings for ages: 10-11; 12-13; 14-15 and 16-18. Find the Jovē tent at the Courtyard. A parent of a participant in the NB3 Championship may enter by clicking on the QR code that will be on a poster in the Jovē tent and clicking through to the entry website. The parent must enter his/her First and Last name and a valid, working email address for which s/he is the authorized user. In addition, s/he must enter the First and Last name of the NB3 participant as it is that name that will be called to accept the prize if s/he is a winner as well as the correct gender and age group of the participant.
All entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computing device such as a mobile phone* and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as, without limitation, script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple email addresses and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries.In the case of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized user of the email address shown with the entry. All decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator are final and cannot be appealed.
*By using your mobile device to enter, message and data rates, wireless Internet access charges and perhaps other fees may apply to the use of mobile devices for Sweepstakes entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
- Winner Selection: At Sweepstakes-End, Eight (8) potential Grand Prize winners, one (1) from each of the eight categories outlined in #3, above will be selected in random drawings. All winners will be announced at the closing banquet. The winners will receive their Reward Card prizes at the banquet and the Jovē water will be sent to their homes provided they supply mailing addresses within ten (10) business days of the awards banquet. All prizes will be sent to winners at the mailing addresses provided. Should a greater number of prize claims be received or announcements made, notices sent out for any reason whatsoever, only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules and their values will be awarded in Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion in accordance with the Official Rules. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator by e-mail. Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. In the event of noncompliance with any of these requirements, or if any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notifications within the specific time allotted in notifications, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize: A $250 Visa® Reward Card subject to its Terms & Conditions and three (3) months supply (108 liter bottles in total) of Jovē water delivered to the winner’s home. ARV: $550. Entrants acknowledge that the prizes are awarded “as is” and that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize or regarding the use, merchantability, value or enjoyment of the prize. All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed according to the Official Rules and if there are sufficient entries.
- General: Sweepstakes administration and verification will be supervised by the Administrator. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, Sponsor’s privacy policies and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or garbled entries; for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through the QR code for any period of time or for entry information that is not captured correctly, or for any technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination, network, human error, including errors by Sponsor’s or Administrator’s employees/agents in handling information, electronic malfunctions, force majeure (including epidemics or illness) or any other problems and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason. Sponsor assumes no liability for damage caused to entrant’s or any other person’s/entity’s computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause. All discovered entries made in violation of these Official Rules will be discarded. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate/cancel or modify Sweepstakes or disqualify any entrant if, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, it determines that the integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention (hacking), fraud, technical failures, force majeure including illness or any other cause. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated/cancelled, winners will be selected by the Sponsor or Administrator from all non-suspect, eligible entries submitted up to the time of cancellation/termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for the operation of the two venues where the sweepstakes will be held including, without limitation, curtailed hours or cancellation of the event.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Instagram, Inc. and their respective shareholders, successors, estates and assigns, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, third party claims, judgments, injuries, death, fines, penalties, losses, costs, expenses and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all attorney or “expert” fees or costs, which you now have or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to others or to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of the Sweepstakes, your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; the acceptance, possession, travel related to, defect of, use, and/or inability to use or misuse the prize and any elements thereof. By accepting a prize, a winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive the prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, cash equivalent or exchange will be allowed except by Sponsor. A prize that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All taxes are winners’ responsibility.
- The Sweepstakes Entities and all production and hosting agencies shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is conducted in American English.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration heard by a single arbitrator, with experience in advertising and/or promotion law, in accordance with the then-current Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, in Broward County, Florida. This Sweepstakes will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, without application of any conflicts or choice of law rules.
- For a winners list — available on or about November 30, 2023, send a hand-printed, self addressed, adequately stamped, #10, business envelope to: Winners – NB3 Giveaway, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by November 30, 2023. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per person or outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jovē Wellness, LLC, 2424 N Federal Hwy., Ste 303, Boca Raton, FL 33431 and administered by TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Visa Inc. is not affiliated with Sponsor and does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. © 2023, TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency.